John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missouri Right To Life Caravan Today At The Arch






Last night as I watched the weather report, my heart sunk and I began to pray: Please, Lord, hold off the snow until after my show! It wasn't a selfish prayer. It was a prayer of safety. Every year in January on the Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, I have been providing sound for a rally held under the Gateway Arch. The Missouri Right To Life Caravan is a group of pro-life people who head off to Washington, DC every year in a bus. They arrive in time to protest and silently pray on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade in Washington.

Today, was the day they leave St. Louis. As of last night's weather report, I would be driving downtown in almost 5" Of snow total. This concerned me since the stage where the rally is held is right on the river. To get to it involves driving down a steep hill alongside the river. I was not thrilled with the thought of sliding into the river, frozen, with a van full of DJ gear.

God answered my humble prayer. It amazingly began to snow just as I was packing up to come home. The snows were beginning to become covered as I left. But, I made it home safely. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment