John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Selling my childhood

It has come to this!  Toys from my childhood have become quite valuable, it seems.  Combine this with my need to pay down debt and everyday living expenses, and I have decided to sell toys from my childhood, including a guitar, on eBay.

This journey is eye-opening.  It makes me feel old.  It makes me feel as if a part of my growing up and happy days are waving goodbye, and it makes me sad and full of hope all at the same time.  The hope, of course, stems from the practical aspect of the money these toys bring in.

I have come to the last of what I was able to scour from my parent's basement for now.  Only one item remains to be sold and shipped away.  So, I thought I would share some photos of my experience as well as spotlight an awesome guitar that is still for sale to the highest "bidder" (more on this in a future post).















No comments:

Post a Comment