John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Of The Bible

Yesterday, I attended a Mother/Daughter banquet. One of the activities they presented was a game about mothers of the Bible. I thought - No problem! I know a lot of Bible moms' names. Then, I saw the questionnaire. It was as follows:

(Answers Below) Who is The Mother of:

1. Mahlon and Kilion?
2. Cain and Abel?
3. Jacob?
4. Jonathon?
5. Boaz?
6. Samuel?
7. Efraim and Mannassah?
8. Ishmael?
9. Obed?
10. Solomon?

I got 3 right, and my 9 year old daughter helped me with one. I thought Mary should have been mentioned as the mother of Jesus and a bonus question. At least I would have got that one right!

Happy Mother's Day!

Answers:

1. Naomi
2. Eve
3. Rebecca
4. Altinoam (sorry for the spelling)
5. Rahab
6. Hannah
7. Asenith (sorry for the spelling)
8. Hagaar
9. Ruth
10. Bathsheba

No comments:

Post a Comment