John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Friday, July 27, 2012

The London 2012 Olympics vs. This Weekend Performances


After an amazing 2 1/2 weeks of pure relaxation at the beach and a trip of a lifetime with my children to Walt Disney World in Florida, I am back and busier than ever.  Since returning home late Sunday night, I have performed 5 shows out and taught about 15 guitar lessons.




This weekend proves to be alive and exciting.  I am performing tonight at Madison's Cafe' on Hwy. K in O'Fallon, Missouri from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and then Sunday at Aggies Closet and Tea Room Patio Wine Garden from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I know the Olympics are beginning tonight as well, but I promise to make your effort well worth it.  I may even play some McCartney to make you feel like you're at the opening ceremonies in London. I would love it if you come out to see me play.


No comments:

Post a Comment