John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Monday, February 28, 2011

John Scott Musician Hits The Recording Studio

It's almost done! I have spent the better part of a week or more using every spare moment I have to record some songs. The purpose of this recording is to simply put together a sample CD I can send to places where I hope to perform. But, the end result will also, hopefully, be a CD I can release and sell to any who might want to hear my music.

The current CD consists of already existing songs, nothing original. However, I have a group of songs which I have personally written that I hope to lay down on some tracks soon.

If you're interested, keep watch on my blog and Website for MP3 samples of this recent undertaking. And, you'll be the first to know when I get the originals onto a CD for release.



No comments:

Post a Comment