John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is Anyone Else Tired of Charlie Sheen? He Just Received 74,000+ Intern Applications

I know as a Christian, I am to be kind and loving. So, yes, I have actually sent up a muddled prayer for the man. But, I'm so tired of hearing this name - Charlie Sheen. An article today says that he has received over 74,000 applications to become his intern.

What!? Over 74,000 people in this country not only watch and enjoy this man every week on 2 1/2 Men, but also want to be his intern? I understand he is an actor. I understand he lives his life the way he wants to live it. There was a time in my life I even enjoyed hearing about and watching his brother, Emilio and his dad, Martin Sheen. I realize I'm the only American to say this, but I found the show to be of poor content. And, for now, I'm tired of hearing about his addictions lifestyle and his angry comments. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment