John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A New Clip From The Worship Network Cafe' Worship


The Worship Network was a huge blessing to us when we were expecting our third child.  After losing 3 babies during concurrent pregnancies, this child to be born to us was nothing short of a miracle.  As the expectant mom, I sat for hours watching worship videos on The Worship Network.  Sadly, we no longer get this channel.  They do appear on other channels, I think Channel 11 and 24 and Inspiration and maybe some others.  But, I rarely am awake when it is aired.
 
But, I can enjoy them online anytime.  I just received an email from The Worship Network talking about a new clip on their Cafe' Worship.  It combines a jazzy arrangement of I surrender All with amazingly peaceful pictures including water, sky and trees.  Watch Here:
 


 If you enjoy this, you can purchase it, brew up some coffee and enjoy!   Buy Cafe Worship now....


All God's blessings to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment