John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Friday, March 9, 2012

Full Day Of Music

Today is a full day of music.  I begin the day performing at two retirement facilities and end it up performing and DJing for a Girl Scout father/daughter dance.  So, today you might say that I run the full spectrum of ages.

My prayer is that my van holds out as the gauges have been reading that it is running hot, though the car mechanic found nothing immediately wrong.  I have quite a distance to drive for tonight's job.

My shows today will include 2 traditional classics shows and then one pop/modern music mixing in a bit of Contemporary Christian for the Girl Scout dance (as per request).  Since it's a father/daughter dance, I have selected to play at least one daddy song, such as "Lead Me" from Sanctus Real.

I like it when a client requests Christian because if I can make people smile for awhile, I've fulfilled a dream.  If I can also put a smile on my Savior's face, I have been successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment