John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It Will Be a Hot Show - Literally, No Air Conditioning

Today's show is expected to be really "hot".  However, as I hope it will be entertaining, I literally mean it will be hot.  I received a call last night to forewarn me to expect a very warm environment at today's show because we are experiencing unseasonably warm temps in the high 80's, and their AC is broken.

The show must go on, as they say.  Today's show took a turn with a surprise as I was told to show up in any attire (other than my usual long-sleeved tuxedo), even shorts would be acceptable.

Then, I received another call.  This time, it was a bit happier.  They have decided to move the even outside underneath some trees, in the shade.

Ahhhhh!  Hooray!  While it will still be warm and humid outside, it will not be stifling warm caused by no moving air and inside walls trapping the heat from yesterday and into today.

Now the fun part of deciding what to wear besides my tux.

No comments:

Post a Comment