John loves to entertain

John loves to entertain
No matter how large or small the event

Friday, March 16, 2012

John Scott musician Digital PR Press Kit

My new PR press kit is available! I may tweak it and add to it as I go, but it is up and ready to view:

John Scott musician

I have numerous video clips that I am still editing and converting for upload.  So, the kit is only going to get better from this point.  However, I'm pleased with the initial run.

Now, moving forward to fill up the rest of my booking calendar with local performances (preferably in venues that do not allow smoking and are family friendly).

Then, I plan to move onward toward booking my September shows in Wisconsin.  This year, we're looking at Sheboygan, Milwaukee or Green Bay, possibly back up to Sturgeon Bay, in Door County.

No comments:

Post a Comment